Yes, we want you to join our team in central Brighton. We work across strategy, design and content and produce award-winning, creative campaigns with a purpose; results driven activity that not only looks and sounds good, but improves the bottom line.
We work with small and large charities, businesses, restaurants and professional sports clubs. We work with businesses and social causes that we believe in and use our knowledge and creativity to help them grow – and we want you to help us.
As a key player in the business, you would help to devise content strategies, produce compelling content, manage social media accounts and produce and present cross platform analytics reports, using Google Analytics, Hootsuite and other fun tools.
You will report into the Director of Marketing.
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Passionate and driven
- Ideas person
- An excellent writer
- Community conscious
- Not afraid to put the hours in
- Loves coffee (tea at a push)
- A team player
What you’ll need:
- An understanding of SEO, how it relates to content and how to implement it
- An understand of how to track and analyse performance of inbound and direct marketing
- An understanding of Google Analytics and provide insight and recommendations to clients
What you’ll be doing:
- Building and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Producing content for social media accounts and handling community management
- Writing compelling blog, web and email content
- Ensuring you stay up-to-date with marketing trends
- Reporting on marketing activity and presenting reports to clients
- Communicating with clients and managing their expectations
Want to apply? Email Gary with your CV and a cover letter telling us all about you and what you can bring to the role.